£40 - £45 per hour
4 months ago
Minimum 2 years
Design Manager- massive, internationally significant project - long-term contract - Cambridge
I'm working with a top end M&E Contractor with national coverage, a reputation for continually winning great projects, completing the installations at all stages on large projects of national and international significance in all sectors.
One of these projects is currently entering a crucial phase - a world-famous project in the science and pharmaceutical sector based in the world-famous city of Cambridge. My client have been employed in the Construction Management role to complete various works including the MEP installation and require a Design Manager for the upcoming work.
This is a great opportunity for the right person - an individual who wants:
* To work exclusively on one internationally significant project
* At least 2 to 3 years of work guaranteed
* A focus on people/stakeholder management over day-to-day design duties
* The challenge of delivering a design while dealing with competing interested within and outside the company
* A fast-paced and varied working environment
If these are the benefits you are looking for from your next contract role then I would urge you to get in touch.
The key functions of the Design Manager role, in summary, will be:
* Managing the Stage 4 design from a programme, quality and completeness perspective
* Managing the design consultant to ensure satisfactory delivery as above
* Following completion of Stage 4, overviewing the Stage 5 design team (already in place) to ensure timely issue of the design for installation
The role is part of a large team, from various companies and disciplines and will require good organizational skills, good interpersonal skills and knowledge of Asite , CAD, revit etc
If you are interested in being considered for this Design Manager role, please contact me on 07814 619 544 or