City of London, London
17 days ago
M&E Maintenance Estimator
City of London
1st Step are currently working with an M&E Contractor who are recruiting for an M&E Maintenance Estimator to join their maintenance division in London. With a competitive salary and additional benefits on offer, along with a great company culture this is an exciting opportunity for someone either looking to continue their development.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience working as an M&E Estimator on maintenance projects.
- Working closely with the Commercial team on a day to day basis managing all aspects of M&E pricing / cost modelling for each bid opportunity.
- Collaborating with others articulating ideas and viewpoints to resolve issues
- Prepare data and costings for the tender submissions working alongside the Commercial Manager
- Site visits as needed to compile accurate info for proposals
- Ensure the timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
- Complete all relevant bid paper work including creation of Method statements, risk/issues register and other Bid documents.
- Deliver fully costed roadmap of the service line to operations through the mobilisation process.
- Work in partnership with the Commercial Manager throughout the bid process.
- Prepare submissions in the agreed format consistent with the company branding.
- Manage handover of successful bids to the Operations team.
- Provide feedback and responses for the delivery team to assist with any post tender queries.
- Preparing the cost components of the proposal, including understanding of the scope, planning and personnel in partnership with the Commercial Manager.
- Attend meetings with Clients, Management team and relevant stakeholders as required.
- Manage the supply chain to ensure competitive quotes are obtained.
- Ensure supply chain quotes are checked to ensure compliance with the tender documents.
- Manage tender clarifications throughout the bid process.
- Ability to be able to labour load Service Contracts in accordance with SFG20 or similar industry standard.
- Visit site as required to conduct and complete a full asset Dilapidation report.
- Support and chair the handover of the successful bid to the Operations team as part of the Mobilisation process.
- Support and lead the PQQ process as issued by Clients.