about 1 year ago
* Project Managers need to be driven to deliver quality projects. They will take pride in their work.
* They must take ownership and responsibility for your projects, both financially, progressively and the teams working on them.
* They must understanding that building and managing relationships is key.
* A trade, Electrical / Mechanical / Plumbing
* You will have a proven track record of successfully carrying out a similar role.
* Current Supervisor or Manager CSCS Card
* IT Skills, a good working knowledge of:
o Microsoft Word
o Project (Desirable)
You will have overall responsibility for the successful project delivery;
* Taking the Project from the estimating team via a project handover
* Review of the Scope, be actively involved in the production of presentation documents where required.
* Better buying of all packages, in line with company policy
* Issuing technical submittals of all Equipment / Packages
* Issue all programmes pre-construction
* Manage overall project delivery from inception to practical completion
* Quality control
* Sub-Contractor management
* Support cost ledger and be responsible for Project costs
* Commissioning and handover
* Produce and issue weekly project reports
* Manage project progress and design meetings
* Produce and Maintain project documentation
* Conduct a post contract project review/Lessons Learned
* Maintain Client Relationship throughout project
* Cultivate and Maintain safe working practices on site