plus travel and package
2 months ago
M&E Project Manager - Islington, Central London
We are very keen to speak to M&E Project Managers, for projects in central London and Islington. Ideally candidates with have experience managing M&E Projects from tender through to handover through commercial and residential sectors, on projects between £5m and £10m value.
Duties as M&E Project Manager
- Site set up and mobilisation
- Design review, coordination and management
- Procurement of plant and materials
- Subcontract tender management, review and selection
- Issuing and responding to RFIs and Tech Subs
- Management and implementation of H&S and Commissioning schedules
- Cost control and budget forecasting and management alongside QS
- Project reporting to client, directors and stakeholders
- Handover and close out of project to include all relevant documentation and settlement of final accounts
- Relevant M or E qualification (Trade, Degree or HNC)
- Required H&S professional certificates - SMSTS & CSCS
- Experience delivering projects from "womb to tomb"
- Steady employment background, showing "stickability" in similar level roles
Our client is a top tier M&E Contractor and offer excellent salary and benefits package as well as a genuine progression and development path.
To register interest, please apply today or get in contact on the information provided.