City of London, London
about 1 month ago
M&E Project Manager Central London
We are looking for a highly competent individual to work as an M&E Project manager, you will be based in central London and you will be working for a well-established company on commercial and residential builds.
- Arrange and chair handover of the project from estimating department to construction the construction team
- Making sure the project is running on time and to cost
- Liaise with the Director of the project regarding staffing for the project
- Developing plans and validating the project cost of control, cash flow and histogram.
- Mobilise site establishment
- Prior to construction develop the project measures in line with the agreed program
- Ensure projects team are familiar with the projects contract
Project Manager experience:
- Must have previous experience on UK construction sites
- A minimum of 5 years experiences within M&E
- A degree in Mechanical / Electrical /Construction management or building Services
If you are interested or would like to know more, please get in contact for a discreet chat.