City of London, London
3 months ago
M&E Quantity Surveyor
A leading M&E contractor are expanding their commercial team within the city of London. As such we are looking to speak to experienced Quantity Surveyors to lead all commercial aspects on shell and core, and fit out projects between £7m and £12m. Projects are based in central London and our client offers excellent stability and career progression.
- Procurement of subcontractor packages.
- Monthly valuations.
- Advise PM and project staff regarding contractual matters.
- Cost forecasting, review, monitoring and reporting.
- Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
- Measuring, Valuing and Submitting of Variations.
- Management and approval of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Follow and enforce company process throughout project lifecycle.
- Management and negotiation of final accounts.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma, HNC/D or Degree in Quantity Surveying or progression into surveying from a Trade Background within M&E.
- Experience in JCT and NEC contract forms beneficial.
- Strong measurement, cost reporting and variation / change management skills required.