6 months ago
M&E Quantity Surveyor (Senior)
1st Step Solutions are looking for a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to join an existing commercial team. Our client are M&E specialist that deliver super-prime residential and commercial properties across London. They have a substantial track record in delivering bespoke and technically challenging projects across the London region.
- Procurement of subcontractor packages.
- Monthly valuations.
- Advise PM and project staff regarding contractual matters.
- Cost forecasting, review, monitoring and reporting.
- Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
- Measuring, Valuing and Submitting of Variations.
- Management and approval of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Follow and enforce company process throughout project lifecycle.
- Management and negotiation of final accounts.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma, HNC/D or Degree in Quantity Surveying or progression into surveying from a Trade Background within M&E.
- Experience in JCT and NEC contract forms beneficial.
- Strong measurement, cost reporting and variation / change management skills required.