£40000 - £45000 per annum + Package
6 months ago
May / June 2019
M&E Quantity Surveyor - Bristol
1st Step are recruiting for a newly created position within the Bristol region covering various types of projects. This will be to support the commercial function whilst they continue their organic growth.
Projects are across Residential & Commercial, Health and Education with project values between £3 million - £10 million M&E.
They offer a great working culture with development and progression opportunities available for those who are looking to step up in their career.
They are looking for keen and ambitious individuals who want to take that next step and excel in their career.
* Producing and providing accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value
* Preparing tender packages for M&E subcontract works
* Continually monitor projected costs to completion in line with budget
* Ensure contract variations are identified, valued and turned into agreed variation orders with the customer in a timely manner
* Manage the subcontract tender process, including the selection of sub-contractors and provision of all relevant contract and schedule documentation
* Vetting tenders and placing sub contract orders
* Variations and claims - facilitate the resolution of disputes relating to outstanding payments to subcontractors and creditors
* Producing monthly contract reports detailing current status of the M&E contracts, including cashflow forecasts and liabilities
* Provide input in construction project commercial/legal/strategic meetings
I am arranging interviews for this week and next.
Please get in touch to discuss further.