City of London, London
about 2 months ago
1st Step Solutions are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join our mobile delivery service within the centre of London.
* To assist in the provision of Building Services to Contract Policy.
* Establishing and monitoring standards for M&E Works and Building Maintenance.
* Ensuring PPM/Reactive works are completed.
* Assist with Audits.
* SLA performance.
* First time fix.
* For all the duties and responsibilities associated with this job description, ensure that activities proceed in a safe manner compliant with Statutory Regulation, CDM, Good Practice, etc by compiling procedures, monitoring standards and maintaining records.
* Carry out daily inspections.
* Carry out PPM works.
* Carry out reactive repairs.
* Standing in for leading hand role for holiday and sickness.
* Quoted works as when required.
* Provide assistance to the lead engineer.
* Oversee the monitoring of the building M&E facilities.
* Oversee the monitoring of the subcontractors for Reactive and PPM works,
* Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance.
* Other engineering and facilities tasks as requested by the customer through the helpdesk.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
* 5 Years' experience in a similar field.
* Extensive knowledge of the techniques of Building Services, Repairs and Maintenance.
* Communication and IT skills.
* Recognised City and Guilds qualifications (Mechanical or Electrical).