28 days ago
Material Coordinator required on a permanent basis in Coventry.
Our client is a multi-disciplined international projects company offering an excellent opportunity to secure a position as they continue to expand across new sectors. We are seeking a Permanent Materials Coordinator to work in Coventry.
You must be an experienced Materials Coordinator with 5 years experience within the field and 4 years within a similar role in the construction industry.
You must have adequate knowledge in Material Management, inventory and control and computer literate is a must.
- Prepare, Monitor and update Material Tracking Schedule.
- Closely work with Planning Engineer to ensure materials are available for the Construction work as per the plan.
- Planning with Procurement Department to minimise the inventory as agreed with Project Manager.
- Expedite with site procurement team for prompt delivery.
- Monitor the Stores function and store quality management process.
- Physical Inventory Control and verification on the usage of the material.
- Propose and dispose surplus/ scrap material at facility location as per Company procedures.
- Regularly update Quantity Surveyor by providing the material required to complete the assembly of prefabricated asset.
- Prepare Monthly Materials Reports and submit to the facility Manager and Procurement Manager.