£10.60 - £11.00 per hour + + Holiday
over 1 year ago
ROLE: Materials Operative
PURPOSE: Duties will include tight control of the stock in and out of the depot by use of the stores issue sheets. Ensuring all deliveries are checked against the delivery notes and
stored away in their relevant locations. General cleanliness and tidiness of the stores and yard to be kept to a high standard and health and safety to be adhered to and
implemented at all times. Storeman will communicate regularly with the Stores Coordinator to ensure all stock is managed efficiently so that operations can run smoothly.
KEY RESULT AREAS SUCCESS MEASURES SKILLS + EXPERIENCE CORE COMPETENCIES
· Key responsibilities:
· Maintaining a clean and orderly depot.
· Issuing stock out to operatives on a daily basis ensuring it is
booked to the correct contract and job.
· Receiving deliveries, checking them against delivery notes
· Return any stock back into the depot
· To complete paperwork relevant to the task.
· To be prepared to work in a flexible manner/multi-task
· Knowledge of Health and Safety, adhering to it at all times
· Ability to operate a Forklift/Tele handler
· To carry out any other duties appropriate for this post.
· Monthly stock takes · Stock levels · Clean tidy yard · Taking deliveries · Able to fully understand Instructions · Have a basic knowledge of health and safety. · Good Communication Skills · Full Driving Licence · Have attended Manual Handling Training within the last 3 years · Have attended Safety Training relevant to the job role · Ideally would have an understanding of street lighting (not essential) Individual Contributor: · Deliver results · Focus on customers · Improve our business · Drive sustainability · Communicate · Collaborate · Develop yourse