West End, London
17 days ago
1st Step Solutions are urgently seeking an experienced Mechanical Commissioning Engineer to work on residential project in SW London.
You will join a hard working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
* Provide expertise regarding the overall project commissioning processes and deliver commissioned and operational M&E Systems to clients.
* Attending various meetings with clients, sub-contractors, project teams offering support and assistance on M&E System's delivery.
* Identifying test equipment that may be required.
* Provide assistance with Commissioning and witnessing of all M&E systems on projects.
* Assist Project Engineers with compiling and populating handover packs and other relevant QA/QC documents including inspections.
* Manage subcontractor testing and commissioning, carry out witness testing with subcontractors and review documentation.
* Provide assistance in writing and reviewing Commissioning and Testing RAMS.
* Assist the project team in their production of 'as-built' documentation and the Health & Safety file.
* Conduct quality control inspections on project sites.
* Maintaining detailed and accurate commissioning site reports.
* Ensure applicable project team personnel have the required EHS training to carry out commissioning activities associated with the project.
* All other reasonable tasks assigned to you from time to time from your manager.
* Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Degree.
* Relevant Mechanical trade qualifications.
* At least 5 years' experience within Commissioning.
* At least 3 years' experience on a UK Residential projects.
* CSCS card, ideally Supervisor or above.