St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£36000 - £44000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client, a successful Plumbing & Mechanical Contractor that has been established for a very long time in the region is currently recruiting 1x Junior Mechanical Commissioning Engineer or 1x Mechanical Commissioning Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis, based primarily from the St Albans office, but will also be responsible for travelling to sites around London and the South-East to carry out various commissioning works.
Any successful applicants will be required to interview with the Managing Director prior to being offered a start. The client is looking for somebody to start ASAP but will be willing to wait short to medium term for the right candidate.
Main activities of the role will include, but is not limited to:
- Ventilation airflow balancing
- Heating pipework commissioning valve balancing
- Chemical dosing of heating systems
- Chlorination of water systems
- Commissioning commercial boilers
- An understanding of BMS control systems
- Commissioning simple control systems
If interested, please send a CV to be considered for the role. All applications will be responded to in due course. For more information on the role or the Contractor please call Sean Kelly on 07917 878318 or 01322 537777.