£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Fantastic Benefits
3 months ago
1st Step Solutions have a great opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Commissioning Manager to be based in London to cover multiple ongoing projects mainly across London and South East of England.
Our client is an internationally recognised mechanical and electrical engineering contractor. They have a strong global presence in Ireland, the UK and Northern Europe, working with excellent clients across various sectors such as Data centres, Commercial, Luxury residential, mixed use developments and Health care working on multi-million-pound new build and refurbishment projects. The next few years is planning to be an exciting time to join this forward-thinking business and the Mechanical Commissioning Manager is key to the business and they already have plans to build a regional commissioning team around the successful candidates.
* Manage, co-ordinate and plan commissioning activities, problem solving, implement plant safety measures and plant documentation
* Confer with internal / external parties with respect to project and/or engineering issues
* Perform project work within defined standards, guidelines and client specifications
* Review all mechanical plant installations and HVAC systems for commissioning and handover
* Review and approve commissioning dossiers, OQ protocols and OQ reports
* Ensure all commissioning and validation documentation is completed in accordance with Project standards
* Overseeing close out documentation
* Issuing weekly Commissioning reports
* Managing the Commissioning process with the client and site teams
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering
* Proficient in MS Applications, with excellent I.T. skills with MS Office, excel a must.
* Ability to problem solve and work with colleagues from other engineering disciplines
* Good communication skills and team-working capabilities
* Ability to work under time constraints and adapt to change
* Previous experience working in the Commercial, Data Centre, Residential and health care environment.
* Minimum of 10 year's experience in a site engineering role preferably with experience in HVAC systems and Mechanical Plant commissioning and Handover
* To co-ordinate the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the Project Quality Plan.
* Ability to meet & exceed targets
Mechanical Commissioning Managers with stable work backgrounds with good access to the London area and with experience of managing a team of Mechanical Commissioning Engineers are encouraged to apply for this role. Mechanical Commissioning Managers with the experience of working with reputable Mechanical and Electrical Contractors are encouraged to apply for this role and the client is paying salaries in the £60,000 - £70,000 region with a fantastic benefits package
If you would like more information on this vacancy or would like a confidential discussion regarding other opportunities which we have for Mechanical Commissioning Managers, please forward a current CV or give me a call on 07976 430 771 or 0207 760 7622