£38000 - £45000 per annum + Pension
South West Recruitment Team
3 months ago
1st Step Solutions (M&E Recruitment Specialists) are looking for a Mechanical Contracts Manager to work with our client on an immediate start fixed term project based on site in Plymouth, Devon.
Location: Plymouth, Devon
Duration: 6-12 months
- Supervising & coordination of direct labour & subcontractors on site
- Meetings with clients and arranging access etc
- Assistance with preparation of Health and Safety Documents
- Site surveys and material procurement
- Sorting plant, equipment, and materials
- Preparation of quotations and submission to clients
- Providing regular progress reports to the office and the client.
- Attendance and representation of the company at site meetings.
- Taking client instructions and communicating with the office and the on-site team.
- Costing additional works and ensuring all relevant financial information is provided to the client and the office.
- Maintaining high quality installation standards on site.
- Actively promote high standards of work and efficient working practices.
- Promote and ensure the highest standards of health and safety.
- Cooperate with the office management and administration teams and assist with the preparation of progress reports, estimates, and applications for payment.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner and maintain the reputation and good standing of the company
Site hours: 8AM - 4:30PM (Mon - Fri 40 hours per week)
Qualifications required: CSCS Card
Salary rate: between £38k and £45k commensurate with experience
Benefits: Auto enrolment to pension scheme
Other information: Experience as a Mechanical Installation Contracts Management working in an industrial environment is required.
Experience working with Microsoft Project and Autocad would be an advantage.
How do I apply?
There are a few options available however, we will require you to provide any relevant trade cards (JIB, CSCS, Skill card etc), a CV/recent work history, recent work contact references and proof of right to work in the UK (Passport or Visa).
- 'Apply for Job' on this advert and submit your CV for consideration.
- Call our Bristol branch to discuss this position in more detail and the next steps.
- Alternatively, email us a copy of your CV quoting the reference number/job number.
If you do not hear from us within 21 days, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, we may keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies and contact you accordingly.
You can now follow us and pick up all the latest work opportunities on Facebook (search 1st Step Solutions) on your Facebook page.