£42 - £49.5 per annum
South West Recruitment Team
9 months ago
1st Step Solutions are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to work with our client in a permanent position in Plymouth.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Plymouth (with some local / international travel may be required)
Position: 6 - 12 months (FTC - fixed term contract)
Hours: 40 hours per week (0800am - 1630pm, Monday - Friday)
Salary (between): £42k - £49.5k (depending on experience)
Benefits: Auto enrolment into the pension scheme
- Looking after the design of the mechanical services for customer sites.
- Plan cost estimates & project schedules
- Helping with project management to ensure projects are run on time and all dates are met
- Communicate with directors to ensure they are kept informed of developments and progress on projects
- Completion of drawing using CAD
- Carry out general & specific tasks as considered appropriate by directors to help reach the overall goals for the company
Skills / Knowledge required:
- HND/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering (preferably design of building services engineering systems)
- Ability to work as a part of a team as well as independently
- Ability to write technical specifications and report writing.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Promote and market the company as fully as possible to maintain a reliable, expert reputation.
- To receive and fully understand client briefs and any project constraints.
How do I apply?
There are a few options available however, we will require you to provide a CV/recent work history, recent work references and proof of right to work in the UK (Passport or Visa).
'Apply for Job' on this advert and submit your CV for consideration.
2. Call our Bristol branch to discuss this position in more detail and the next steps.
3. Alternatively, email us a copy of your CV quoting the reference number/job number.
If you do not hear from us within 10 days, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. However we may keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies and contact you accordingly.
You can now follow us and pick up all the latest work opportunities on Facebook (search 1st Step Solutions) on your Facebook page.