Manchester, Greater Manchester
about 2 months ago
Mechanical Design Engineer
1st Step are currently working with one of the UK's most experienced Building Services companies who have an opportunity for an experience Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team in Manchester. Working within the industrial and commercial sector, they undertake the design, supply, installation and maintenance of MEP solutions.
They are looking for dynamic individuals who have a proven background within building services that has the ability to work collaboratively within the business and externally.
- Ensure compliance and design to mechanical standards and specifications.
- Surveying & Reporting.
- Lead projects - managing your own resources and deadlines, with support as necessary.
- Attending client meetings representing the firm.
- Liaising with various individuals and teams within the project team.
- A degree in mechanical engineering (or equivalent) is required.
- At least 3 years' experience as an Mechanical Design Engineer contracting side.
- Experience using industry software such as IES and AutoCAD.
- Have an innovative approach to problem solving.
- Team player.