Up to £16.34 per hour
8 months ago
1st Step Solutions are seeking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer for a short contract based in Surrey.
Facilities Services provide a total facilities management service (hard and soft fm) covering a range of property types, including council offices, conferencing facilities, care homes, community centres, leisure centres, swimming pools, car parks and public conveniences. The contract also includes the facilities management of two shopping centres.
The main environmental issues on this project include but are not limited to:
* Risk of spills and pollution relating to swimming pool dosing chemicals
* Waste management & hazardous waste disposal
* Fuel and chemical storage and usage
* Carry out daily inspections.
* Carry out PPM works.
* Carry out reactive repairs.
* Quoted works as when required.
* Provide assistance to the lead engineer.
* Oversee the monitoring of the building mechanical facilities
* Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance.
* Other engineering and facilities tasks as requested by the customer
Qualifications or Required Experience:
* 5 Years experience in a similar field.
* Extensive knowledge of the techniques of Building Services, Repairs and Maintenance.
* Communication and IT skills.
* Recognised Mechanical qualifications.
Job Title | Mechanical Engineer | Facilities
Location | Surrey
Duration | 12 Weeks
Start Date | 11/10/2021
Rate | £16.34p/h PAYE + holiday
Hours | 40hrs p/w