12 months ago
Mechanical Estimator - West London / Hertfordshire
1st Step are currently working with an M&E Contractor based in London & the Hertfordshire area who are recruiting for a Mechanical Estimator due to an increase in workload. With a competitive salary and additional benefits on offer, along with a great company culture this is an exciting opportunity for someone either looking to take a step up or transition into a large company to continue their development.
Whether you are an Intermediate Mechanical Estimator looking for development and progression or at Senior Level and just looking for a new challenge, please get in contact to discuss further.
My client covers various project types which include Commercial, High End Residential, Health, Education, MoD and Data Centres.
* Preparation of detailed take-offs and measurement from tender documents for Project valued from £1 Million - £5 Million.
* Design proposals and examine tender documentation as well as advise of alternative solutions or value engineering options.
* Take an enquiry or tender package and work it up into a detailed quotation using Estimation
* Liaise with other departments for gathering data required for the compilation of tenders.
* Undertake the commercial/technical appraisal of suppliers and M&E sub-contractors.
* 2 years' experience desirable
* Additional duties at Management's discretion.
I am in the process of organising interviews over the next week, so please get in contact to discuss further.