4 months ago
2 - 3 months
1st Step are currently working with an M&E Contractor who are recruiting for a Mechanical Estimator on a contract basis due to an increase in workload.
* Preparation of detailed take-offs and measurement from tender documents for Project valued from £1 Million - £5 Million.
* Design proposals and examine tender documentation as well as advise of alternative solutions or value engineering options.
* Take an enquiry or tender package and work it up into a detailed quotation using Estimation
* Liaise with other departments for gathering data required for the compilation of tenders.
* Undertake the commercial/technical appraisal of suppliers and M&E sub-contractors.
* 2 years' experience desirable
* Additional duties at Management's discretion
Job Title | Mechanical Estimator
Location | South West London, but predominately working from home
Duration |2 - 3 months
Start Date | March 2021
Rate | £depending on experience
Due to company size this position is outside of IR35