£15.36 - £18.62 per hour
South West Recruitment Team
MECH FITTER PL1_1637943269
about 2 months ago
1st Step Solutions are looking for a Mechanical Fitter to work with our client in a permanent position in Plymouth.
Start Date: 06/12/2021
Hours: 40 hours per week (0800am - 1630pm, Monday - Friday)
Salary (between): £15.36 - £18.62 per hour (depending on experience)
Benefits: Auto enrolment into the pension scheme
- Mechanical services installations in commercial and industrial environments.
- Installation of Mapress copper, Mapress steel, Mapress stainless steel, screwed steel, PVC,
- ABS, Victaulic, MDPE and PVDF pipework systems.
- Installation of compressed air plant and systems.
- Installation of chilled water plant and systems.
- Installation of LTHW plant and systems.
- Installation of MTHW plant and systems.
- Installation of HVAC plant and systems.
- Installation of steam plant and systems.
- Installation of MCW and Tank fed systems.
- Commissioning of services and associated plant as above.
- Troubleshoot equipment on site
- Provide technical support during installation, testing and commissioning on site
- Ability to read schematics and other drawings.
Skills / Knowledge required:
- Previous experience working as a mechanical fitter in an industrial / commercial sector.
- NVQ Level 3 qualified
- JIB Gold card preferred
- UK Driving Licence
- Familiarity with completing permits to work and will be able to complete accurate and concise paperwork.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How do I apply?
There are a few options available however, we will require you to provide a CV/recent work history, recent work references and proof of right to work in the UK (Passport or Visa).
'Apply for Job' on this advert and submit your CV for consideration.
2. Call our Bristol branch to discuss this position in more detail and the next steps.
3. Alternatively, email us a copy of your CV quoting the reference number/job number.
If you do not hear from us within 10 days, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. However we may keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies and contact you accordingly.