£40000 - £45000 per annum + plus package
about 1 month ago
Mechanical Project Engineer - Liverpool
- As part of our company's development we are seeking a dynamic enthusiastic Project Engineer to join our team.
- This is a key position within our company with opportunities for progression to a senior level
- As a leading project engineer you would play your part in our vision and be responsible for delivering our project
- The ideal candidate will have had previous experience in managing a range of building services projects from order to
- Final account. You will also need a proactive approach, work well under pressure and have good management skills.
- You will also need to have excellent customer service, administration and communication skills.
- A good working knowledge of system design is also desirable
- Overall responsibility for the administration, procurement and general management of projects in accordance.
- with the company's standard operating procedures, client specifications and industry standards.
- Managing all aspects of project delivery from order to final account within agreed budgets.
- Preparation and submission of monthly valuations and final accounts
- Management of subcontractor accounts including procurement
- Co-ordination of the end of project activities including commissioning, OMI's and record drawings.
- Assisting the project installation team to deliver projects at site level to the satisfaction of our clients.
- Liaise with clients to ensure the delivery of projects, build relationships and secure further work.
- To prepare programmes of work to meet project requirements, monitor and report against these programmes.
- Provide technical support both in house and to our customers
- To manage, coordinate and develop system design as necessary
- Previous experience of managing a number of projects simultaneously
- Design and technical knowledge of Building Services to an advanced level ideally with a CIBSE qualification
- Strong Administration skills
- Proactive approach to workload management
- Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
- A good level of computer literacy with knowledge of the Microsoft and AutoCad suite of software.
- Knowledge of Estimation software would be advantageous but not essential as training would be provided"
If you are interested or would like to know more, please get in touch for a discreet chat about the role.