City of London, London
£50000 - £70000 per annum + travel and benefits package
5 months ago
Mechanical Project Engineer - London, City
1st Step are currently looking to speak to experienced Mechanical Project Engineers for a major new build commercial project in the city centre of London
Our client is an industry leading MEP Contractor, with an excellent reputation of delivering high quality, major projects for both leading clients and developers nationally.
As the Mechanical Engineer you will:
- Oversee all pre-construction to include design coordination, review and management, value engineering of the mechanical package.
- Subcontractor procurement, issuing of technical submittals, RFIs and management of the safe and timely install of the mechanical package.
- Ensure cost control alongside the QS and PM team and oversee H&S and project progress.
- Experience in a project engineering role for a large M&E Contractor
- Ideally educated to HNC / Degree level, although would consider trades background with clear and demonstrable experience and progression
- Experience on large scale commercial and residential projects in London
If you are currently looking for a new challenge, chasing a promotion or a pay rise please don't hesitate to apply or contact me on