Birmingham, West Midlands
12 months ago
MECHANICAL PROJECT ENGINEER - Birmingham
Our client, a leading M&E Contractor nationwide is currently expanding its presence in the midlands area and are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Project Engineer in Birmingham.
Projects will vary in nature, so experience covering commercial, residential or infrastructure projects as an Mechanical Project Engineer is essential.
Duties will include:
- Design review, coordination and control
- Setting up of site and processes to meet specifications
- Production of scope of works alongside client and PM
- Vetting, review and placement of subcontractor tenders
- Issuing and responding to Technical Submittals and RFIs
- Subcontractor management
- Administration of all design, RFI and Tech Sub documentation
- Preconstruction build and progress meetings with Supply Chain
- Management of QA/QC in accordance to Scope
- Assisting in client and design meetings
- Assisting in preparation of close out and handover documentation
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
- BSc or HND/C in Mechanical Engineering
- Proven track record in delivering large projects through the building services industry
- Stable employment record, with clear staying power
- Would consider recent graduates with limited experience in a developmental role
If you live in the Birmingham area and are interested in a career move, then we are very keen to speak to you in relation to this opportunity. Please apply today for consideration.