City of London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum + travel and benefits
3 months ago
Mechanical Project Engineer - Rail / LUL Experience
1st Step are currently working with a major infrastructure client, who have secured long term work on major infrastructure projects throughout London. With this we are very eager to speak to experienced Electrical Project Engineers to lead the coordination of the Mechanical Design, Install and Handover.
- Coordination and review of mechanical design alongside the design team, architects and M&E Consultant
- Procurement of subcontractor packages, issuing RFIs and Technical Submittals
- Management of Subcontractors in accordance to schedule of works and project programme
- Setting up and management of ITP's and Commissioning process
- Preparation and management of all relevant project paperwork and QA documentation
- Client meetings and expectation management
- Degree or HNC/D in mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Experience within Network Rail, LUL or Crossrail projects
- Proven track record coordinating and delivering large projects
- Clear communicator, able to manage busy workloads and delegate appropriately
If you are looking to secure a long-term future, then please apply or get in contact today.