Exeter, Devon, S. W. England, England
South West Recruitment Team
over 1 year ago
Mechanical Project Engineer/ Project Manager/ Contracts Manager
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience with benefits package
Locations: Exeter Office
1st Step Solutions are currently recruiting a Mechanical Contracts Manager to join the team of a Mechanical services provider within the commercial and industrial sector, based in Exeter. The role will include:
- Maintaining and growing the existing client base
- Oversee all aspects of the projects from starts to finish, monitoring all aspects of work and to the client's satisfaction
- Manage the directly reporting staff
- Control and supervise Health and Safety requirements
- Develop and manage the commercial aspects of the project
- Manage the project and report on the internal work ensuring it includes the client's requirements of timescale and resources.
- Negotiate with the supply chain to ensure effective and efficient operations under the direction of the Directors and National Buyer.
- Liaise with clients and attend all client meetings.
- Deal with customer complaints and find a suitable solution with the customer and client.
- Managing and adding to the existing clients
- Ensuring the delivery of contracts to a high standard, on time and within the budget
- Responsible for ensuring the standards and building supply chain are compliant
- Responsible for overseeing the development of a team covering the Exeter and surrounding area.
- Responsible for the maintenance of each project and ensuring its development is profitable.
Requirements for Successful Candidates:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong leadership skills
- Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
- Be motivated and results driven
- Have good IT skills
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Local market knowledge
- HNC/ONC (ideal)
- Experience in the building services sector
- Other qualifications will be considered
- Full Driving License
How do I apply?
- 'Apply for Job' on this advert and submit your CV for consideration.
- Call our Bristol branch to discuss this position in more detail and the next steps.
- Alternatively, email us a copy of your CV quoting the reference number/job number.
If you do not hear from us within 10 days, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, we may keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies and contact you accordingly.