9 months ago
Mechanical Project Engineer looking for work ??
An exciting requirement has come up for a hungry Mechanical Project Engineer, for one of the most successful M&E Contractors in London on the iconic Battersea project delivering 25 Million of Mechanical Services on a plant room and commercial offices.
Duties & Responsibilities: As the Mechanical Engineer your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Working as part of the M&E delivery team you will be responsible for all aspects of mechanical building services installation
* Procurement of materials and labour for Mechanical Building Services
* Liaising with architect, M&E design consultant, main contractor and the client
* Co-ordination of utilities companies to enable site set-up
* Mechanical Design co-ordinating/review of drawings
* Management of M&E site managers/supervisors
* Health and Safety management
* Overseeing the installation of all associated mechanical services
* Attending and chairing mechanical project progress meetings
* Dealing with any client issues
Qualifications & Skills
* Qualified with ONC/HNC or higher in Mechanical Engineering
* Working knowledge of M&E Building services projects with an M&E Contractor valued between £15M - £20M
* Eligible to live and work in the UK with a valid drivers license.