City of London, London
Plus travel and package
3 months ago
Mechanical Project Manager - Kings Cross
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Project Manager to lead a £5m commercial package, from preconstruction through to delivery for a leading MEP Contractor.
The successful candidate will need demonstrable experience leading similar sized projects from start to handover and have a steady employment history.
- Management of the full preconstruction process covering design, procurement and programming of Mechanical installation
- Management of direct staff in the delivery of the project
- Cost control and management
- Producing project, progress and commissioning reports
- Ensuring H&S standards are maintained at all times
- Client liaison and management
- Overseeing the delivery, handover and settling of accounts
- Competitive market salary
- Excellent company benefits and staff welfare package
- A forward thinking and progressive business
- Genuine career progression and development opportunities
- Mechanical Trade, HNC or Degree background
- SMSTS and CSCS Card
- Experience delivering projects, from "cradle to grave" up to £5 million in value
- Steady CV showing "stickability" and resolve to get projects over the line
If you are interested in a chat about the role please get in touch or apply via the links provided.