£70000 - £80000 per annum + plus package
10 months ago
Mechanical Project Manager - Central London
We are currently recruiting for a Project manager for a role based in central London. Our client is a leading, family run business with an unrivalled reputation of delivering large and prestigious projects throughout the city of London.
As a project manager you need to be driven to deliver the best results on the projects undertaken, take ownership and be responsible for the project financially and project deadlines.
* Manage project delivery from inception, through build to practical completion
* Attend and lead design meetings
* Procurement and Managing of subcontractors
* Value engineer and "better buy" all packages
* Responsible for project costs and cost reporting to directors
* Commissioning and handover
* Issuing and producing weekly reports
* Maintain relationships with clients
* Managing progress on the project
* H&S Management, ensuring process is up to date and
* Quality control
* Issuing technical submittals
* Review of scope, progress and programme throughout project duration
* Mechanical Trade or HNC / Degree in Building Services
* You will have a proven track record of successfully carrying out a similar role
* Current manager CSCS Card
* IT Skills - working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook, Project
If you are interested in hearing more about the role and client, please apply or get in touch on the information provided.