City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum + travel and benefits
BG MPM LON_1579532405
about 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting for Mechanical Project Managers to join a rapidly growing and thriving business unit in central London, delivering commercial and residential projects.
Due to several project wins in the city, we are looking for career focused candidates, looking to take the next step in joining and dynamic and dedicated team.
Projects range from £5-20 million M&E value, and as a Mechanical PM you will tasked with leading the mechanical package from post tender through to completion and handover.
- Preconstruction management - managing design, procurement, site mobilisation
- Implementing all H&S process and procedures
- Programming of works to meet key delivery dates
- Setting up and implementing commissioning schedule
- Client liaison and project administration
- Attending regular meeting with clients, stakeholders and subcontractors
- Reporting on progress and profitability to company directors
- Relevant mechanical trade qualification
- Experience carrying out a similar role on projects up to £10 million M&E
- Steady employment history, demonstrating ability to lead a project through to handover
- Experience in project handover
If you wish to discuss the role further please get in touch on the information provided.