4 months ago
1st Step are supporting a Mechanical & Electrical sub contractor looking for additional Mechanical Project Mangers on new build residential schemes.
Project Managers - What are the client looking for
Project Managers need to be driven to deliver quality projects. They will take pride in their work.
They must take ownership and responsibility for your projects, both financially, progressively and the teams working on them.
They must understanding that building and managing relationships is key.
A trade, Mechanical / Plumbing
You will have a proven track record of successfully carrying out a similar role.
Current Supervisor or Manager CSCS Card
IT Skills, a good working knowledge of:
You will have overall responsibility for the successful project delivery;
* Taking the Project from the estimating team via a project hand over
* Review of the Scope, be actively involved in the production of presentation documents where required.
* Better buying of all packages, in line with company policy
* Issuing technical submittals of all Equipment / Packages
* Issue all programmes pre construction
* Manage overall project delivery from inception to practical completion
* Quality control
* Sub-Contractor management
* Support cost ledger and be responsible for Project costs
* Commissioning and handover
* Produce and issue weekly project reports
* Manage project progress and design meetings
* Produce and Maintain project documentation
* Conduct a post contract project review/Lessons Learned
* Maintain Client Relationship throughout project
* Cultivate and Maintain safe working practices on site
For more information please make contact with 1st Step Solutions.