23 days ago
Mechanical Project Manager
1st Step are currently recruiting for a leading M&E Contractor. They are looking to add a Project Manager, mechanical bias, to lead large scale projects (up to £30m M&E) from pre-construction through to handover and project completion.
- Working closely with the estimating department in review of scope and tender.
- Management, review and coordination of M&E design.
- Procurement of specialist subcontractor packages.
- Value engineering of M&E packages.
- Issuing tech subs and RFIs.
- Setting up and managing H&S process in accordance to regulations.
- Producing project programme in conjunction with the client requirements.
- Cost management alongside the commercial team.
- Implementing I&T and Commissioning plans.
- Overseeing all site-based activities, ensuring QA/QC standards are met.
- Client interaction and satisfaction.
- Representing the company at all Client, Subcontract, Design and Progress meetings.
- Experience on large scale commercial projects, covering shell & core and fit-out.
- Relevant Mechanical Trade qualification, HNC or Degree.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- "Stickability" in previous role, demonstrable history leading projects from start to finish.