3 months ago
1st Step Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager to work on a High End Residential project in the City of London.
Mechanical Project Manager Roles and Responsibilities :
* Full responsibility for the project from preconstruction to construction, commissioning and close out.
* Develop project plans, scope summaries, business plans & cost control systems.
* Liaise with client and design teams on procurement and engineering issues.
* Development in detail, project measure prior to commencement in line with the agreed project programme.
Manage your site team:
o Effective day to day running of site activities.
o Delivery of the project within the given constraints of time, cost and quality.
o Monthly team meetings to discuss project progress against milestones.
* Ensure compliance with programme, materials deliveries, engineering, quality, safety and contractual requirements.
* Ensure effective cost control of the project.
* Create and execute project work plans in line with the work breakdown structures and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs.
* Relationship with the client and stakeholders to be maintained and managed.
* Audit and prepare on-site quality & safety plans, monitor & maintain site QEHS requirements.
* Ensure successful project handover to the client, including system demonstrations and issue of O&M manuals.
* Complete project close out reports.
Project Manager experience and qualifications:
* Degree or trade qualified in Mechanical Building Services Engineering
* A minimum of 5 years' experience.
* Proven experience in a similar role, and capable of delivering exceptional M&E projects to a value of £25mil
* Previous experience on large value M&E projects and High End Residential projects is essential.
* Excellent knowledge of Mechanical system design and installation.
* Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team.