Manchester, Greater Manchester
plus car allowance and package
about 1 month ago
We are currently working with a market leader in the M&E Construction industry, in securing them a driven and passionate M&E Project Manager. Projects range from commercial, pharmaceutical and food and beverage industries and can be up to £10 million M&E Value.
The ideal candidate will come from an engineering background, have a stable and proven track history of delivering projects from tender through to handover.
* Management of projects from inception to completion
* Project programming and scheduling of works
* Management of Quality and HSE procedures and plans
* Technical submittals and RFIs
* Procurement of plant and materials
* Value engineering
* Design review and management alongside consultants and engineers
* Oversight of commissioning
* Cost control alongside the QS
* Client meetings and expectations / relationship management
* Project handover and completion
* HNC / Degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
* Steady work history, delivering multiple projects in previous employment
* Excellent communication and management skills
* SMSTS / IOSH Health and Safety courses
* Strong IT Skills including Office, Asta and/or Project
If you are interested please apply today or get in touch on the information provided.