£45000 - £55000 per annum + car/allowance, pension, bonus etc
South West Recruitment Team
RP Mech C/Mgr_1647285408
2 months ago
1st Step Solutions Ltd (Recruitment & Training Providers)
We currently have the following permanent work opportunity in Gloucestershire
Required: x1 Mechanical Project/Contracts Manager (HVCA/Building Services)
Contract: Permanent position
Salary Band: £45-55k + plus company car (or £4-5k car allowance), 5% company pension, private medical care, annual company performance bonus scheme, mobile phone & laptop
Brief company information: Established for over 25yrs, turnover circa £15m p/a, work in various sectors including Healthcare, Office Developments, Hotels, Student Accom, Residential Care & Education
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including but not limited to, procurement of materials, labour etc, compiling RAMs and ensuring H&S compliance on projects, programme management and liaising with clients to provide ongoing progress updates. Splitting your time between the office in Gloucestershire and visiting sites. Responsible for overseeing multiple projects at any one time. Projects range from sites such as residential care, student accommodation, commercials units, NHS or other commercial projects with a range in value from small works of £50,000, up to circa £2million. You will be involved in all aspect of the installation from Air Conditioning (under separate PM), LTHW Heating, Domestic H&C Systems, Above Ground Soil & Waste, BMS Controls, LZC technologies, BREEAM compliance etc.
- Ratify projects to establish budgets
- Plan programme of works
- Plan and manage labour
- Procurement and delivery forecasting.
- Liaise with client and client representatives proactively seeking to maintain and further build relationships
- Work together with fellow M&E Project Managers to support department when necessary
- Overlook and manage health, safety and welfare onsite
- Manage projects to ensure work is completed within time, budget and of an expected standard of quality
- Values range from £50,000, to circa £2million in value
- Work closely with the design team to aid the design development on existing contracts.
- Any other duties required to fulfil the requirements of the position
- Construction-related qualification such as construction management.
- Mechanical Background
- SMSTS (preferred not mandatory)
- Leadership skills for motivating workers and maintaining positive and safe work environments.
- Organisational skills for ensuring multiple building projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Great attention to detail for effective safety and construction work checks.
- Relevant experience for a minimum of 2 years in the recent past
- Strong IT skills particularly with MS office
- April 2022 onwards.
If you'd like more detailed information please contact our Bristol team on 01173326633 or apply via this advert.
If you do not hear from 1st Step Solutions within 10working days unfortunately you've been unsuccessful with your application however we'll keep your details on file for future opportunities.