6 months ago
Title: Mechanical QA
Location: Guilford, Surrey
Contract type: Freelance
Duration: 9 months
Our client who are a UK top M&E Contractor are currently working on a new build residential development in Surrey, where they are implementing the fit-out of 4 blocks of 5 storey buildings, Project value £30m, Mechanical package value at £7m.
They have a new opportunity for an experienced Mechanical supervisor/QA to join them on this exciting project to help ensure all work completed meets standards.
· Assessing completion of areas of work by the sub-contractors
· Highlighting quality/snagging issues and reporting
· Using an online snagging system - uploading pictures and updating task lists
· M&E services are valued at circa £7 are on site until September
· Experience working as Mechanical QA/Supervisor on new build developments ideal
If you meet the requirements and are looking for your next challenge and a chance to work within a supportive team, apply now for a confidential chat