City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + plus travel and benefits
BG MSM LON_1579536005
over 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting for Mechanical Site Managers to join a rapidly growing and thriving business unit in central London, delivering commercial and residential projects.
Due to several project wins in the city, we are looking for career focused candidates, looking to take the next step in joining and dynamic and dedicated team.
Projects range from £5-20 million M&E value, and as a Mechanical Site Manager you will tasked with leading the delivery of mechanical package in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Management of subcontractor packages
- Implementing, updating and enforcing of H&S policy
- Scheduling of works according to programme
- QA management
- Logistic management
- Take offs and procurement
- Management of RAMS
- Marking up redline drawings
- Progress reporting
- Relevant mechanical trade qualification
- Experience carrying out a similar role on projects up to £10 million M&E
- Steady employment history, demonstrating ability to lead a project through to handover
- Experience in project close out and quality management
If you wish to discuss the role further please get in touch on the information provided.