17 days ago
Site Managers will be driven to deliver quality projects and will take pride in their work.
With a willingness to take ownership and responsibility for projects and the teams working on them. Site Managers need to understand that building and managing relationships is key.
* A trade i.e. Plumbing / Pipe Fitter / Duct Fitter / Electrician
* Supervisor / Management experience
* SMSTS CITB (SSSTS) - Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme
* Current, valid CSCS card, ideally Supervisor
* A working knowledge of Microsoft Packages, Word, Excel and Outlook
Tasks / Remit:
The role of Site Manager is to assist the Project Manager in implementing and delivering projects according to programme, budget and quality.
* Report on site progress to Project Manager
* Produce and manage two week look aheads
* Managing subcontractors to maintain programme targets
* Manage all Health and Safety on site to include Toolbox Talks
* Quality control, produce and issue quality control documents, snag sheets and follow through to sign off
* Assist with Commissioning and Handover
* Review of the Scope, Produce RAMS Documents where required
* Issuing Technical Submittals of all equipment / packages under guidance of Project Manager
* Manage overall project delivery from inception to practical completion
* Work closely with the client to ensure all work is carried out correctly and within the allocation time
* Maintain all required site documentation / permits / plant registers etc.