20 days ago
1st Step Solutions are looking for an experienced Mechanical Site Manager for an immediate start on a commercial project in Surrey.
- Provide direction and co-ordination.
- Supervising contractors and sub-contractors, ensuring all direct staff and sub-contractors are adequately trained and adhering to H&S procedures.
- Conducting toolbox talks, ordering materials, completing schedules of work, scheduling materials to ensure programme of works delivered.
- Liaise with managers on a regular basis, reporting on any and all works conducted on site.
- Management of directly employed trades labour and sub-contractors.
- Co-ordination of the installation.
- Health and safety management.
- Ensuring the quality of the installation was of a high standard.
- Implementing QA/QC procedures.
- Carrying out site surveys.
- Ensuring the installation was snag free.
- Management of the testing and commissioning of mechanical services.
- Paperwork management; RFI's, method statements, risk assessments, site diaries, progress reports.
- Previous experience in a supervisory/management role.
- City & Guilds/NVQ.
- Previous experience of working on commercial offices projects.