City of London, London
Plus travel and benefits
7 days ago
Mechanical Site Manager - London
We are currently recruiting an experienced and highly adaptable Mechanical Site Manager for a leading MEP Contractor, with a very steady order book throughout London.
As a Mechanical Site Manager, you will be tasked with leading the delivery of large Shell & Core and Fit Out installations throughout the full lifecycle of a large scale commercial / educational project.
- Manage and direct subcontractor labour packages
- Scheduling of works, reviewing and management of installation in accordance to programme
- Procurement and management of plant and materials
- H&S management, including setting up, reviewing and management of RAMS
- Client and subcontractor progress meetings
- Progress reporting
- Producing fortnightly "look-aheads"
- Working closely with the project manager to report delays and change
- Competitive salary, in line with the current market
- Market leading benefits scheme, including company pension, travel and project related bonus
- Renowned progression and development scheme
- Experience working on leading London based projects
- Mechanical Trade Qualification
- SMSTS and CSCS Gold Card
- 1st Aid Certified - beneficial
- Stable employment history, with a proven track record of seeing projects through to completion
For a discreet chat about the role please get in touch via the information provided or apply today to have your CV reviewed.