£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
5 days ago
1st Step Solutions have a great opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Supervisor to be based in the vibrant and modern Essex office of one of the UK's top Mechanical and Electrical Contractors. Our client is an establish Mechanical and Electrical Contractor who have one of the most respected names in the construction industry. They have gone through a major reshuffle in the business and 2019 is planning to be an exciting and busy time for this contractor and it is a perfect time to join one of the UK's major players in the Mechanical and Electrical sector which would progress your career to the next level.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Mechanical Supervisor who has a solid and stable engineering career history and has worked for contractors starting and completing large commercial, retail, education, data centres, Health care and Transport projects. Mechanical Supervisors with experience of a supervising a wide range of projects will be seriously considered for this role. They are keen to see Mechanical Supervisors who have a track record of delivering successful projects in a Mechanical sub-contracting environment and who are driven, focused and who enjoy solving all their client's technical issues.
Mechanical Supervisor Duties:
Reporting to the Project Manager and Regional Director to implement and deliver projects according to the budget, timescales and quality assurance in line with the client's plan. The Mechanical Supervisor will be required to supervisor all installations of HVAC, Mechanical plant and systems. The Mechanical Supervisor will also work closely with the Electrical Supervisor, as well as liaising with sub-contractors to manage other packages and trades on site
* Strong technical awareness of mechanical services and plant
* Proven track record of delivering large scale projects especially in the commercial, education and health care sectors
* Ability to work to a tight programme and ensuring deadlines and scheduled handover dates are met.
* Supervisor or Site Management experience especially in commercial, health care and education experience.
* Experience of delivering projects
* Strong leadership: you will be responsible of keeping a large work force of around 50 trade operatives motivated to deliver the project to the highest standard
* SMSTS or SSSTS as well as an Advanced CSCS card
* First aid qualified with strong knowledge of workplace health and safety procedures
* Ideally with a Trade; HVAC, Mechanical or Plumbing background,
* A working knowledge of Microsoft packages - Word, Excel and Outlook
Mechanical Supervisors with stable work backgrounds with good access to the Essex and surrounding areas are encouraged to apply for this role. If you would like more information on this vacancy or would like a confidential discussion regarding other opportunities which we have for Mechanical Supervisors, please forward a current CV or give me a call on 07976 430 771 or 0207 760 7622