about 2 months ago
We have an exciting new opportunity for Supervisor with a background in Mechanical Building Services to join us on a project in Northern Suffolk.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that projects, or activities within the area of control, are engineered to specification and delivered safely, profitably and to customer satisfaction.
* Demonstrate appropriate Health and Safety leadership to ensure that the safety first and foremost message is visible and alive throughout all activities relating to the project on which you are working.
* Manage activities in conjunction with the pre-construction manager, to maximise opportunities, efficiency and profitability in the delivery phase of the project.
Review the project scope of works including installation methods, to ensure the precise provision of the customer's requirements.
* Working with project manager, identify and manage project risks and opportunities, ensuring that these are commercially mitigated or enhanced to provide a clear and up to date risk position.
* Lead the team to ensure the work is being carried out safely, to the specification and programme.
* Provide leadership for the project delivery team within the area of control; through clear provision of objectives, responsibilities and accountabilities, managing performance accordingly.
* Develop/maintain positive long-term relationships with customers by understanding their requirements and ensuring that project objectives are defined.
* Lead the team to the safe and successful completion of the project/area under control within agreed timescales, agreed budgets and to meet specification and customer requirements; ensuring that the project is closed out in accordance with the requirements.
* Overseeing mechanical sub-contractors.
* Previous experience in a supervisory/management role
* City & Guilds/NVQ