South Yorkshire, England
3 months ago
Our client is a growing M&E Contractor based in South Yorkshire with project coverage across Yorkshire and the Midlands.
They are looking to appoint a MEP Commercial Manager to support all commercial functions as the business grows. The position will be working closely with Project Managers and the Company Directors.
* Commercially and contractually aware individual able to review and understand drawings and specifications.
* Manage the financial aspects of a project from start to finish agreeing final accounts our client.
* The individual would work alongside the Project Manager(s)/Director
* Price variations submit to our client/main contractor and agree in a timely manner.
* Submit and agree valuation, applications and invoices as necessary in accordance with the contract requirements.
* Manage sub-contractor accounts and electricians price work with the project PM.
* Ideally, the candidate will have 5 years' experience working in this capacity.
* Must have both Mechanical and Electrical experience
* Contract and dispute resolution experience would be ideal