South Yorkshire, England
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Our client is a growing M&E Contractor based in South Yorkshire with project coverage across Yorkshire and the Midlands. They are looking to appoint a MEP Project Manager to join an existing team.
To provide Mechanical & Electrical project management with regards to the company's resources to achieve a successful outcome, technically, commercially, safely and to the client's satisfaction on the project.
* To manage all Engineering Services activities in line with the programme.
* To manage the resources on the project on a day to day basis and to report any staff issues as appropriate.
* Manage project commercial issues and cost reporting.
* To identify the clients requirements and ensure these are delivered to the clients' satisfaction.
* Represent the company on any internal or external issues.
* Prepare detailed plans and procedures to administer the project and ensure the project team are familiar with and follow these guidelines.
* To manage all project reporting is provided upstream and downstream on a timely manner.
* Regularly audit the project to ensure compliance.
* Communicate with the project team regularly on project specific matters and company initiatives.
* To manage the project cash flow is positive throughout the life of the project.
* To manage procurement and achieve best value for Engineering Services.
* Identify all risks and manage actions and implementation to mitigate such risks.
* M&E project management experience
* Managing a project team to reach completion within budget and to programme.
* Programme production and management.
* Interpret the requirements of the specification.
* Resolve any technical queries during the contract.
* Managing procurement, labour, sub-contractors and assist in managing variation accounts
* Assisting in preparing monthly applications.
* Construction management and liaising with supervision team.
* Site operations - installation and commissioning.
* Maintaining good working relationships with the client and professional team.
* Controlling contract costs and variations.
* Value engineering projects to create cost savings.
* Co-ordinating M&E Services installations.
* All health and safety requirements during the contract including compiling method statements and risk assessments.
* Compilation and presentation of Operating & Maintenance Manuals.
* * Commercial Building and University experience, experience in renewable energy ideal but not essential.
Skills and Qualifications:
* HNC/HND Building Services qualification or above
* CSCS Manager Card