South Yorkshire, England
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is a growing M&E Contractor based in South Yorkshire with project coverage across Yorkshire and the Midlands. They are looking to appoint a MEP Quantity Surveyor to join an existing commercial team
- Procurement of subcontractor packages.
- Monthly valuations.
- Advise PM and project staff regarding contractual matters.
- Cost forecasting, review, monitoring and reporting.
- Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
- Measuring, Valuing and Submitting of Variations.
- Management and approval of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Follow and enforce company process throughout project lifecycle.
- Management and negotiation of final accounts.
- Both Mechanical and Electrical experience essential.
- Must have Contract knowledge.