New York, USA
3 months ago
Brooklyn Heights, NY
Our client is looking We are seeking a Project Superintendent to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. The Project Superintendent has the ultimate responsibility for managing and supervising the daily construction activities and quality control of a building or buildings directly in the field.
The primary role is to be thoroughly familiarized with the project and direct its successful completion with the budgetary and schedule constraints. This includes coordinating the efforts between the trades to produce a high-quality product.
The superintendent will work in conjunction with the project team to meet all company operational requirements relative to documentation, safety awareness and enforcement and execution of work scopes to conform to the project documents and specifications and meet the project schedule.
Further, the Superintendent must culminate and maintain a positive, relationship with Owners and their representatives, NYC Inspectors and Officials, Expeditors and demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of the position.
* Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
* Allocate resources for assigned projects
* Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
* Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
* Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
* Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
* Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
* Familiarity with construction management software
* Strong leadership qualities
* Strong negotiation skills
* Deadline and detail-oriented