Up to £44000.00 per annum + Overtime
3 months ago
Monday - Friday | 8:00 - 17:00
1st Step Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Engineer to join our clients mobile delivery service, predominantly carrying out PPM and re-active calls in the London area. Must be electrically biased, with a good all-round HVAC knowledge, and happy to act on your own initiative with a positive attitude.
Basic salary, with over time opportunities: emergency lighting, out of hours subcontractor supervision.
- Part of two person team no lead. Dual responsibilities.
- Strong electrical experience.
- Six mobile sites under one contract - All high-end multi tenanted buildings.
- Engineer will have the responsibility of having full ownership of half the portfolio for the following high-level tasks: Overseeing subcontractor attendance / managing extra works from reports / log book updating / ensuring compliance / basic re-active quoting. / ppm completion.
- Shared responsibility across all sites for following tasks: reactive breakdown, technical support / reactive works / out of hours overtime / reactive and ppm.
- For all the duties and responsibilities associated with this job description, ensure that activities proceed in a safe manner compliant with Statutory Regulation, CDM, Good Practice, etc by compiling procedures, monitoring standards and maintaining records.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- 5 Years experience in a similar field.
- Extensive knowledge of the techniques of Building Services, Repairs and Maintenance.
- Communication and IT skills.
- Recognised City and Guilds in Electrical qualifications.