City of London, London
9 months ago
Mobile Engineer (No Call Out)
8:00 - 17:00
1st Step Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Engineer to join our clients mobile delivery service, predominantly carrying out PPM and re-active calls in the London area.
Salary, Overtime Rates, Private Healthcare, Pension + Holiday.
- For all the duties and responsibilities associated with this job description, ensure that activities proceed in a safe manner compliant with Statutory Regulation, CDM, Good Practice, etc by compiling procedures, monitoring standards and maintaining records.
- Carry out daily inspections.
- Carry out PPM works.
- Carry out reactive repairs.
- Standing in for leading hand role for holiday and sickness.
- Quoted works as when required.
- Provide assistance to the lead engineer.
- Oversee the monitoring of the building M&E facilities
- Oversee the monitoring of the subcontractors for Reactive and PPM works,
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance.
- Other engineering and facilities tasks as requested by the customer through the helpdesk.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- 5 Years experience in a similar field.
- Extensive knowledge of the techniques of Building Services, Repairs and Maintenance.
- Communication and IT skills.
- Recognised City and Guilds in Mechanical or Electrical qualifications.