Birmingham, West Midlands
£11.22 - £12.50 per hour + Van, Fuel Card
South West Recruitment Team
6 months ago
Our client is currently looking to hire a multi-skilled Plumber to work on two of their highly prestigious commercial retail and hospitality contracts, which includes blue-chip coffee retailers and a gastro pub chain. You will be supporting with the delivery of facilities support services across their multiple sites.
You will be required to work a 40 hour week, a driving license is essential for this role as travel will be required across various sites in the region. Having Jetting and CCTV experience is an advantage
Multi-skilled Plumber Responsibilities:
The role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- Weekly & monthly planned maintenance tasks
- First line response to reactive repairs
- Plumbing, China ware.
- Fire alarms tests, Water Temperature recording.
- Relamping of defective luminaries
- Building fabric repairs
- Minor decorating tasks
- Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders
- Comply fully with Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner
- Proactively walk the floors, reporting any maintenance or H&S issues to the helpdesk and appropriate manager.
What we are looking for:
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- Full UK driving licence
- Formal trade qualification in Plumbing (NVQ or C&G)
- Experience of building maintenance, handyperson with a plumbing bias is desirable
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building environment
- Have a proactive approach to maintenance and building management
- Full time and Permanent role
- £11.22 per hour - £12.50 depending on experience
- Overtime opportunities (All overtime is at Double time)
- Company vehicle, fuel card, paid travel time
- 21 days holiday (plus 8 statutory)