11 months ago
We are currently searching for a Sales Advisor on behalf of our client in Basingstoke. Our client are a highly successful housing developer, that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market.
The successful candidates must be confident, self motivated and have good customer service skills with a keen interest to develop a career in residential development. Ideally, you will be enthusiastic about sales, possessing the attitude to combine strong business, organisation and communication skills.
Competitive salary + commission structure.
- Representing the Company in sales negotiations and administration in a professional and timely manner.
- Meet and greet all visitors to the sales office in a polite, courteous and efficient manner.
- Ensure the customers are kept up to date and well informed of the progress of their purchase.
- Respond to cancellations making every effort to 'save' the reservation.
- Generate sales by offering relevant purchase assistance schemes.
- Deliver high quality home demonstrations in conjunction with the build/maintenance teams having a good understanding of plans, building regulations and legal obligations.
- Report to line management on viewings, reservations, sales as appropriate.